Job Title: Programmatic account manager
IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omni-channel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as Publicis, Dentsu & GroupM.
Programmatic Account Managers are part of a team that assist client engagement across the
IgnitionOne Customer Intelligence Platforms Programmatic offering. Successful Programmatic Account Managers are well versed in Programmatic buying & trading, are technology-savvy & have experience in delivering a wide range of branding & performance based programmatic campaigns.
- Act as primary point-of-contact for Clients leveraging IgnitionOnes programmatic services.
- Preparing presentations, leading client calls & regularly attending face to face meetings.
- Proactively finding new ways to retain campaigns, build the clients business & grow accounts.
- Work with global Product, Operations, Business Development & other groups within the company to fully support client needs.
- Mastering & updating clients with programmatic changes & how those changes will impact their use of the IgnitionOne technology.
- Overseeing all the aspects of providing a positive client experience & protecting/growing customer revenue for IgnitionOne.
- Lead the planning, implementation, & on-going management of Programmatic campaigns for top agencies & brands.
- Regularly provide & implement optimization recommendations & customized solutions to clients while monitoring market changes & identifying development opportunities.
- Working with the Programmatic leadership & sales teams to devise campaign strategies that translate into campaign delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining balance of delivery, performance, brand safety & viewability to ensure best practices are continually met.
- Proactively creating & leading the execution of development & testing plans to maximize results for customers.
- Able to understand & communicate how delivery of programmatic campaigns aligns with other digital channels & IgnitionOne Customer Intelligence solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA)
- 2+ years experience in a programmatic trading role at an Ad Tech vendor or an agency
- Experience managing Brand & DR campaigns, optimizing accounts to achieve business outcomes
- Experience of working with 1st party data & audience strategies to optimize Programmatic campaigns
- Experience of working with multiple programmatic self-service DSPs
- Significant understanding of digital planning, trading & optimizations strategies
- Analytically minded with very good attention to detail, able to identify trends in large data sets
- Great awareness & knowledge of the wider programmatic landscape
- Experience working with day to day clients, developing day to day client relationships