Brex is rebuilding B2B financial products, starting with a corporate card for technology companies. We help startups of all sizes (from recently incorporated to later-stage companies) to instantly get a card that has 20x higher limits, completely automates expense management, kills receipt tracking & magically integrates with their accounting systems. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date,and were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & is comfortable learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
Brex is looking for an awesome Office Manager to be part of the Workplace team. You will coordinate various office tasks & functions to ensure office operations run smoothly at all times. Tasks include, but are not limited to, front desk management, maintaining office supplies, & managing vendors.
- Provide general support to visitors (greet, have the guest sign in, make them comfortable, offer beverages)
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, & errands (need to be flexible, time & detail-oriented)
- Ensure all conference rooms, kitchen, & common areas are prepared/tidied
- Manage relationships with vendors & building management
- Work closely with HR in alignment to maintain office policies, liaison in connecting employees to HR benefits vendors, & supporting HR initiatives
- Help facilitate the onboarding process for new hires in New York
- Work with IT on meeting & event setups
- Address employee inquiries regarding office management issues
- Manage seating charts to accommodate headcount growth
- Willingness to take on ad hoc projects
- Be an ambassador for Brexs culture
What We Value
- Associates degree in office administration, management or related field required
- 3-5 years working in office administration, HR, or hospitality management preferred
- Computer literate & proficient using Microsoft Suite & G Suite
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Outstanding verbal & written communication
- Sense of humor