BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility. Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Process & Dara QualityManager, you will have the opportunity to be one cornerstone of the new coaches services. We are looking for someone who has the grit & motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
Your mission is to manage & improve all the processes, tools & data used by central & local teams to expand the network of our new bus service all around Europe. You will be one of the key resources of Network & Operations Central Team. This team has been newly created & one of its main challenges is to develop operational excellence in our go-to-market & expansion processes.
What you will directly contribute to
- Coordinating bus network go-to-market with local & central teams
- Ensuring application of operational processes, quality of data, accuracy of planning & consistency of reporting
- Optimizing our sales, revenue management & network processes by auditing & optimizing existing flows
- Improving & ensuring consistency of our central database tracking expansion progress for all European countries
- Being the business owner of our tool, built with Airtable a new database management software: improving process according to new business needs, ensuring on-going support of local teams in using the tool & accuracy of data throughout the sales process, analyzing data to raise alerts & proposing corrective actions
- Participating in defining & implementing best-in-class network design tool
- Leading new projects contributing to Network & Operations Team performance & operational excellence
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member
Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
Weekly Tech Demos
What is next ?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will first invite you fir an analytical test followed by 2/3interviews & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.