Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Capsule Practice Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with healthcare professionals & those involved with patient care to educate them on Capsules offerings. You will be responsible for establishing Capsule as the preferred pharmacy partner of practices of all sizes. This role will work closely with Sales Leadership to develop & execute our practice strategy, including introducing prescribers to Capsule & supporting growth. As a Practice Partnership Manager, you will develop long lasting relationships with a practice's physicians & staff to increase Capsule pharmacy market share in NYC, & continuously build a target prospect list of strategic practices while qualifying leads through our sales funnel.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with healthcare professionals & those involved with patient care as an industry expert to educate them on industry & patient challenges & Capsules solutions.
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to account maintenance.
- Identify, target & develop long lasting relationships with practices to increase Capsules market share.
- Sell in a dynamic healthcare environment, utilizing a strategic, data driven mindset & critical thinking to understand prescribers challenges & our solutions.
- Achieve high sales growth through new practice relationships & drive share within practices through a consultative approach.
- You have 4+ years of outside B2B experience in a sales role targeting small to medium business owners, or 2 - 5 years experience as a key player in another business function, leveraging a consultative, strategic approach to engage your internal or external clients.
- Builder mentality. We are building & scaling Capsule from the ground up & will require your help to drive change & growth.
- Proven sales or partnership success with an ability to independently prioritize & execute while operating through ambiguity.
- You have a track record of developing key relationships, leveraging strong communication & relationship building skills: you love talking to people & understand their wants & needs.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.