The Community Operations team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, & internal stakeholders through direct support & scalable solutions. We are a service-centric & analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, & scale through better automation, process & product experience.
As a member of our Community Operations team, you will directly manage a team of 5-10 frontline support Team Members, serve as a mentor & coach, & oversee daily performance. You will interact with other Team Leads to continually drive process innovation & operational excellence across all processes in the Support team. At times, you may also work collaboratively with process improvement, QA, Training, Content, Product Operations, & other cross-functional teams.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage, coach, & motivate a team of high-performing support Team Members
- Own overall performance & KPIs of your assigned workflows & Team Members
- Leverage data/analysis to proactively identify problems & risks
- Use reporting/analysis to drive continuous improvement to quality, productivity, & KPIs
- Act as a key point of contact to handle sensitive escalations
- Accountable for coaching of team members for quality & productivity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years experience working in scaled support and/or complex operations environment
- Deep passion for customer support & operational excellence
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage many projects & priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working autonomously on complex problems
- Experience creating project plans & executing them to completion
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery & pickup services bringeveryday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional & local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluckeveryone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.