Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user's time, privacy, & ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, & more.
Since the beginning, we've developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand & build trust with their customers. In that time, we've been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, & by Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we're not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate & contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are hiring a passionate Senior UX writer to reinforce our scaling Product Design Organization & make the Contentsquare platform clearer, more accessible & more human.
You will be the first full-time UX writer in the Product team & part of the Design System team. You will be the central point of contact regarding what is written in our product user interface.
In your day-to-day work, you will collaborate closely with designers & people all across the company: fine tuning error messages with engineers, testing copy with user researchers, collaborating with product education crafting in-app onboarding messages, discussing feature-naming with product managers…
Along the way, you will also log the decisions you take to update our Design System writing guidelines & create resources that make everyone in the team a better writer.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our Product hubs (Paris, Lyon, Rennes, Tel-Aviv, or Barcelona) or remotely in Europe.
Permanent Contract, position to be filled ASAP.
Product > Design > Design System
Key responsibilities :
- Own product copy & content strategy for the Contentsquare platform as a whole, ensuring terminology is clear & conversational
- Collaborate with Product Designers by reviewing & improving the English copy of their Figma mockups
- Lead feature & concept naming work
- Participate in design reviews, sharing your work & giving feedback on visual & interaction design.
- Improve & document the UX writing guidelines & process as part of the Design System, & advocate for them.
- You are fluent in English & know how to write in plain language
- You have at least 5 years of experience writing interface copy in English and/or technical documentation
- You love translating very technical & complex products into human terms
- You are at ease with writing conventions & best practices for web applications
- You feel at ease talking to new people & building relationships with other teams (you'll be the first UX writer so you will need to structure the practice)
- You have experience working with a Design System
- You have a great product thinking, & feel confident to advocate for design changes when needed
- You have basic knowledge of design tools like Figma or Sketch (we use Figma)
Nice to have :
- You speak French.
- You have knowledge in data-heavy products, analytics and/or data visualization.
- You have experience using data & user research to guide writing decisions
- You have knowledge in accessibility & how writing influences the accessibility of a product