WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar isthe firstfashionaccessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishingitself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBarhas since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys originalguidingmission still rings true today fashion shouldbefun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
The Supply Chain Logistics team is responsible for the transportation & distribution of merchandise through BaubleBars multi-channel supply chain. The Supply Chain Senior Associate will help gather & analyze data in an effort to improve the departments operations & efficiencies. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Assist & oversee the technical day-to-day activities of Supply Chain Logistics.This includes ensuring the smooth flow of internal processes such as inventory control, pick-packing, troubleshooting, & distribution.
- Assist in supply chain operations: Supply planning, trans-oceanic shipments, drayage, finished goods inventory & new product launches.
- Work to improve internal processes & identity opportunities to implement software/tools to make our supply chain more effective.
- Provide internal daily and/or weekly updates regarding order status.
- Ability to exercise strong problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges.
- Work directly with internal team & external partners to manage & monitor product flow & timely distribution of goods.
- Troubleshoot customer orders requiring special handling as well as responding to customer inquiries & problem solve in an effective & productive manner.
- Conduct weekly inventory analysis & reconciliation including, transfers, bills of lading, production & shipments.
- Handle multiple projects at once, deal with ambiguity & rapidly-changing priorities
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelors Degree preferably in related field.
- 3-5 years Supply Chain experience preferably with a wholesale distribution background.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Ability to manage/mine data from multiple sources to create necessary reports, build & manipulate queries
- Experience working with Logistic vendors & 3PLs.
- Experience working with EDI platforms is a plus.
- Self-starter with good judgment & can proactively manage up where appropriate.
- Clear & concise communication, both written & verbal.
- Time management/prioritization & follow-up skills.
- Highly organized & detail oriented.