Who we are
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Since 2011, we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Who you are & what youll do
You are passionate about seeing others succeed. Your ability to listen to others & empathize make you highly approachable. You can solve problems creatively, while working with different limitations. You are not afraid to speak up about organizational problems & will always strive to do the right thing.
As part of the People team at our downtown Toronto office, you will be a key driver of employee engagement:
- Build & own employee onboarding experience
- Work with recruiter to drive recruitment strategy, initiatives, & overall process
- Partner with leadership & management to understand key business priorities & HR implications
- Enhance workplace culture by demonstrating a commitment to individual, team, & company wellness & people initiatives
- Communicate HR priorities & goals with leaders to ensure effective partnership
- Create, implement, & manage HR Policies, Processes, & Programs to ensure HelloFresh is in compliance with all current HR legislation
- Provide support regarding employment-related issues including but not limited to the interpretation of company policies & procedures, recruitment & selection strategy, performance management, terminations, planning, training & development, & benefits administration
You are interested in:
- Fast-paced environments
- Coaching others
- Building strong lasting relationships
- Building processes & programs
First 30 days:
- Learn the business & meet people
- Conduct engagement survey, analyze results
- Work on ongoing immigration paperwork for 2-3 new hires
- Partner with leaders to host 1-2 leadership training workshops
Feel like you cant tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills & experience that were looking for & are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
We are currently leading & shaping this emerging industry of meal kit delivery, offering new & challenging problems to solve. You will have the opportunity to drive impact & build a career here as we have a strong culture of promoting from within.
Note: Please don't let an out of date resume be the barrier to you applying for this role! It is marked as optional because we will be screening based on the 3 application questions below.