ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
ACV Auctions is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our headquarters in Buffalo who has a knack for cars & wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Our operations associates are an integral part of our company. They are detail orientated, process focused, & self-motivated - explaining to our clients what they need to know about our process in a way they can understand. The primary role of this position is to handle escalated payment exceptions.
- Work closely with Payments Specialists to ensure payments are received & posted accurately & timely.
- Handle calls & communications with dealers, floorplans & business partners to resolve payment escalations.
- Investigate customer requests, billing disputes & account issues.
- Establish & maintain working relationships with new & existing customers.
- Use customer service skills while working with dealers to resolve outstanding debts.
- Work closely with Territory Managers & Account Managers to establish or improve communications with dealers.
- Accurate & timely documentation of interactions with dealers.
- Create & send written demand notices & document correspondence.
- Create & send written repayment plans proposals & document plan.
- Keep Manager aware of problems & progress, as related to work assignment, or unresolved issues.
What you should have:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency for quality resolution.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, & provide a high degree of service.
- Ability to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail & excellent problem-solving skills.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career development & future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.