Peloton is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Corporate Paralegal to join our corporate legal team. You will partner with in-house corporate attorneys on a broad range of matters relating to public company processes, securities law compliance, corporate transactions, & general corporate projects & create legal processes & efficiencies. You will have the opportunity, & will be required, to work with Pelotons senior management & key business partners.
- Assist the corporate & securities team with on-going public company matters, including proxy statement, annual meeting, annual & quarterly filings, Form 8-Ks, director & officer questionnaires, related party transactions & corporate compliance calendars
- Track insider trading policy pre-clearance & 10b5-1 plan activity as well as reports of beneficial ownership for officers & directors on Forms 3, 4 & 5
- Assist with the preparation of appropriate draft documents, including agendas, corporate resolutions & meeting minutes for board of director & committee meetings
- Support Peloton attorneys in corporate transactions & assist with due diligence efforts & follow-on compliance as needed
- Serve as custodian of corporate records & support the maintenance of subsidiary entity activity, jurisdictional qualifications to do business, & related entity & corporate governance items
- Maintain working knowledge of SEC & Nasdaq governance requirements
- Research & analyze corporate governance items & track industry precedent & emerging trends
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Build productive relationships & feedback loops with the Legal, Finance, & senior business teams to drive efficiencies
- Superior project management & organizational skills, with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Must be an independent & strategic thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) & willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, disruptive business
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivation, strong work ethic, & the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- 7+ years of paralegal experience focusing on public company governance & securities law compliance matters at in-house legal department and/or law firm
- Bachelors degree required, & completion of ABA-approved paralegal program a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.