Were looking for DoorDash Dasher Experience Specialist (DES)s to help support the local Dasher community in the WASHINGTON, D.C.area. In this role, you will help new Independent Contractors sign up to Dash, enhance the Dasher experience, & drive operational success for the Dasher community through a mix of people skills & problem solving.
As a Dasher Experience Specialist (DES), you will be responsible for funneling Dashers through the Independent Contractor funnel, & empowering Dashers in communities where DoorDash operates. We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, & get things done. We want people who love being challenged & are excited by the idea of growing a career with DoorDash. If this sounds like you read on!
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- Sales: Activate & inspire the next generation of Dashers using a mix of online & in-person materials
- Service: Clearly answer questions & resolve issues for Dashers who visit or contact the office
- Office Management: General administration & inventory tracking while maintaining a clean & presentable office space
- Project Management: Perform various high-impact tasks & projects
- Make a Difference: Change lives for the better by providing people the freedom to earn their own incomes on their own time frames!
- People person - people gravitate toward you because youre so sociable.
- You thrive in public speaking settings & can motivate others.
- You are able to talk to anyone & provide great customer service experiences.
- Multitasking Extraordinaire - you have no problem juggling multiple tasks & Dashers at once, & you love improving processes to make things work smoothly.
- Tech comfortable - youre comfortable learning new software & using many different programs to manage the activations of new Dashers with ease.
- Helping hand - you enjoy helping others & are willing to go above & beyond.
- Highly motivated self-starter - you have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ready to grow - This is an entry level position; you should be passionate about building your personal skill set, both hard & soft skills. Youre excited to grow with DoorDash.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong public speaking & written communication skills
- Sales experience
- Top-level interpersonal skills & customer service experience
- Proven time management skills: multitasking, prioritizing, & accomplishing goals
- Extremely reliable & trustworthy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated, positive, & passionate about DoorDash
Nice to Have But Not Required
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- High proficiency with Google Sheets/MS Office Suite
- Previous management/leadership experience
- Strong project management skills & ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Do you speak more than one language?
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States & Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities & local economies work. Make no mistake, it isnt going to be easy, & our mission isnt for the faint of heart. But if youre daring, & you want to make a dent, lets chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.
Job Type: FULL TIME
Hourly Rate: $15/hour
Job Types: TEMPORARY FULL TIME - PERMANENT OFFER POSSIBLE AFTER 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD