WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The tech-savvy & solutions oriented Programmatic & Yield Operations Specialist (you!) will be the subject matter expert on programmatic ad systems for the Global Media Solutions team. The Programmatic & Yield Operations Specialist will help create clear, concise, & consistent processes & solutions that improve programmatic operations & yield. You will bring a proactive, problem solving approach along with technical knowledge on programmatic systems to drive successful programmatic campaign delivery. You will collaborate cross-functional with account management, sales, product, & other key business partners & report to the Director of Revenue Operations & Yield.
- You are responsible for the successful execution of programmatic deal setup & operations to reach programmatic goals.
- You are to manage inventory requests for Programmatic Guaranteed (PG), PMP, & help assist with Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- You will help provide pricing strategy for programmatic inventory.
- You monitor programmatic performance (such as fill rate) with an operational metric dashboard, identify areas of improvement, provide proactive recommendations, & develop solutions for optimal performance & future growth opportunities
- You are will participate in technical calls with SSPs, DSPs, agency trading desks & other platforms as requested
- You support troubleshooting & optimization issues with live campaigns & participate in client meetings as needed for operational inquiries
- You will support sales in providing performance insights, including post-PG campaign analysis, & recommending optimization.
- You will support the growth of header bidding ad infrastructure, along with management of tech partners & SSPs
- You will support international monetization efforts by acting as liaison between international partners & internal teams.
- You are responsible for maintaining programmatic operations elements, such as programmatic rate card, ads.txt
- You help support & provide recommendations for data solutions & audience targeting opportunities.
SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMMATIC & YIELD AD OPERATIONS SPECIALIST CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience working in Ad Operations, with a focus on programmatic and/or buy side
- Excellent understanding of Google Ad Manager (GAM), major SSPs, DSP, trading desks, & agencies
- Keen problem-solving & troubleshooting abilities
- Keen ability to be detail oriented & organized.
- You can clearly understand business needs & impact & communicate the importance of an issue or a feature that needs to be implemented for internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask, & prioritize work
- Professional communication, both written & verbal
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments & stakeholders to find solutions, increase productivity, efficiency & team success.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.