Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa is proud partner of the Management Leadership for Tomorrow. We are looking forward to meeting you at the MLT Alumni Mixer! Please review the following & apply for a position. Additionally, when applying, please take a moment to indicate which team & position you are most interested in!
Here are the roles we're hiring for across the following platforms:
- Software Engineers
- System Engineers
- Security Engineer
- QA Test Engineer
- Database Engineers
- Technical Product Managers
- Operations Technicians
- Data Scientists
- Research Scientists (PhD)
- Technical Writers
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- System Analysts
- At its core, Visa is a payments network that connects consumers & merchants with financial institutions. The team is building the long-term architecture on architecture on open platforms & commodity hardware, as well as opening our technology platforms to enable industry collaboration & innovation through co- development.
- Debit Processing Services (DPS), our Issuer Processing platform for North America, processes over half of all Visa Debit transactions & is the largest single prepaid processing platform for Visa prepaid transactions in the U.S. The team also partners with third-party companies outside of the U.S. to deliver value-added services through Visa-owned assets.
Merchant + Acquirer Processing
- Merchant & Acquirer Processing (MAP) is focused on executing the Visa Merchant Strategy, building deeper merchant & acquirer relationships & increasing Total Merchant Value by developing solutions that address complex & emerging merchant & acquirer needs.
Digital & Developer Platform
- Develop, deliver, & manage end-to-end technology products, services, capabilities, & solutions while collaborating with a global community of client, merchant, & partner developers to promote the growth of digital commerce & mobilization of payments in emerging & developed markets
Data Product Development
- Develops & manages end-to-end technology solutions that create value from our enterprise data through internal & client-focused information-based services, business intelligence & insights, & data-driven product innovation.
- We deliver secure, high-quality & easy-to-use Visa core data assets as a service, together with reliable & scalable data platform as a service, that enable Visa internal partners to rapidly & efficiently innovate data-driven business products & services to lead the digital payment industry.
- Cyber Security provides enterprise-wide, risk-based security & continuity programs, & continually evolves security & continuity capabilities to meet changing internal & external threat landscapes.
- Build, operate & maintain the IT systems & infrastructure necessary to enable a highly connected & collaborative workforce that helps power Visa's business.
Technology Planning & Business Operations
- Provides a structured approach to synchronize, align & unite technology delivery capabilities with business management strategies for improved Technology + Operations organizational performance, execution & risk control.
Operations + Infrastructure
- For Visa to deliver on the vision ofthe best way to pay & be paid for everyone, everywhere, O&I must provide best-in-class infrastructure services that are secure, scalable, continuously available, & run on software-defined infrastructures.
- VisaResearchconducts applied research on the most challenging problems in the payment industry & provides technical thought leadership for the company's future.
Basic & Preferred Requirements Vary on Position Level
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.