At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
Poppin is looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Sales Operations. In this role you will work with Poppins Sales, Growth, Marketing, Project Management, & Technology teams to drive the systems, processes, & analytics around our customer acquisition. This role, & the Sales Operations team, focuses on empowering the entire customer journey for B2B sales. This includes lead routing, sales territory management, sales systems including SFDC & Outreach, & multiple data providers for lead generation. It is also closely partnered with Poppins Learning & Development team as we continually refine our processes & sales best practices.
- Responsible for evaluating & optimizing sales & post-sales process in collaboration team leaders on all efforts
- Oversee + evaluate sales + project management tech stack, including contract renewals, new tech evaluations, usage, & logins
- Liaison with Technology team on ticket creation, prioritization, & sprint planning for sales + post sales process improvements
- Manage B2B tech tool troubleshooting & end-user requests/tickets
- Collaborate w. Analytics on data needs for sales + post sales process management
- Oversee CRM account & data management to ensure clean & accurate sales processes amongst Poppin & Kimball International shared systems
- Oversee the Sales to Project Management handoff process
- Lead Poppins Interior Design team & directly manage the CAD Manager
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales operations with at least 2 years of management experience
- A minimum of a bachelors degree preferred
- Demonstrated experience growing & successfully scaling sales operations as a function; handling multiple priorities effectively & efficiently while achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- Analytical mind with a proven track record of leveraging data & trends to improve & grow performance of sales development initiatives
- Proven track record of establishing, experience in utilizing & managing sales tools, ERP systems, & data (e.g. SFDC, NetSuite, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.)
- Passion for training, motivating & coaching a growing team
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management & organization skills
- Experience working cross functionally in a startup environment preferred, (i.e. Marketing, Technology, Sales Ops)
- Positive, enthusiastic team player
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences & that self-expression shouldnt end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, & larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, & inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, & customers.
Poppin believes in building an organization whose staff reflects the true diversity of our community. We are committed to hiring, promoting, & rewarding our employees on the basis of professional performance & results. Poppin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, partnership status, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.