ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a passionate & strategic-minded Senior Manager, Consumer Strategy & Insights to join our growing team! This person will lead key insights, brand, & product initiatives end-to-end with the goal of informing strategic business decisions across Global Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Media, Communications, Membership, Creative, International, Sales, Finance, & Product teams. They will translate complex, & at times, disparate research takeaways into the narrative & data-driven analyses that clearly communicate findings & implications for cross-functional partners. They will lead several concurrent key projects for the team, inclusive of both qualitative & quantitative methodologies, & will be responsible for spearheading work streams across multiple internal collaborators, agency, & vendor partners. This role will report to the Director, Consumer Strategy & Insights.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Lead qualitative & quantitative consumer research for Peloton's App product
- Partner with the Brand Strategy team to help strengthen our world-class brand, & the Strategic Marketing team to deepen our connection with culture & build a source of differentiation
- Synthesize disparate data sources into digestible & useful reports to be distributed cross-functionally at a monthly & quarterly cadence, identifying & presenting key strategic implications from your analysis
- Manage & guide external partners in the design, edits, & execution of brand tracking efforts based on key business initiatives
- Deliver reports & key talking points to senior leadership, equipping them with relevant intel to share with the board of directors & external partners
- Collaborate with & advise the Product & Product Marketing teams to ensure they have a deep understanding of the target consumer, especially as it relates to consumer needs, behaviors, attitudes, & demographics
- You will also identify research needs, help figure out teams focus areas & project roadmap, & lead complex qualitative & quantitative research to inform key business initiatives globally
- Manage qualitative & quantitative research to inform key business initiatives & marketing priorities, collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure your work meets their strategic needs
- Synthesize research findings into insightful observations with clear, useful business implications & strategic recommendations
- Develop questionnaires, sample, & data analysis plans, screeners, discussion guides, & reporting
- Lead day-to-day project, partner, & budget management of your projects
- Deepen the organizational knowledge of our target consumers as well as our members, representing the consumer & their needs to all teams across the business, always ensuring the consumer has a seat at the table through your in-depth knowledge of their needs, attitudes, & behaviors
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 6+ years of relevant consumer insights-related experience working with world-class consumer brands at a leading consultancy, agency, or in-house marketing team
- Demonstrated expertise on the subject of product innovation & audience definition, especially with relation to subscription-based apps
- Experience conducting primary & secondary research applying mixed methodologies (quantitative + qualitative research)
- Outstanding at finding trends in the data, articulating & translating insights into strategic, practical recommendations
- Adept at guiding groups with divergent opinions toward a unifying decision, drawing upon data to ground decision-making
- Excellent project management skills, & experience managing distinct vendor relationships
- Must be an independent, strategic, & creative problem solver who is a strong teammate (no job is too small or too large) & willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Excellent communication & data storytelling skills, including the ability to clearly present findings & recommendations to diverse partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment where priorities are often shifting
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivated, detailed, with the ability to balance an array of tasks on tight timelines
- Comfortable navigating large datasets, with experience creating dashboards for partners through internal reporting tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Skilled in Excel & Powerpoint, with the ability to translate to Google Suite
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.