The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
We seek a driven business development manager to join the Data Partnerships team as a Senior Data Partnerships Manager to build & manage Data Partners of yext.com to grow the number of Knowledge Network partners & strengthen existing partnerships drive thought leadership within Yext. You are a creative problem solver & critical thinker (and tinker) adept at using new tools & strategies to accomplish these goals. Reporting to the VP of Data Partnerships within the Product Strategy Organization, this is an opportunity to significantly impact a multifaceted, high-growth organization interacting with the product, legal, operations, & finance team!
What Youll Do
- Identify, evaluate, & manage large complex opportunities with new Data Partners in Product & Platform Partnerships
- Initiate, structure, negotiate, & close data partner agreements that add value to the platform & enable the development of new partner solutions or services
- Evaluate the economic & strategic cost-benefit of prospective partnerships
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams including product, operations, legal, finance, & senior management to execute successfully on the needs of our relationships
- Develop standard methodologies to foster, manage, track opportunities, & replicate them for future partnerships
- Support the strategic goals & interests of the business
- Innovate, develop, & iterate on solutions based on customer & internal partner feedback
- Develop & manage senior-level relationships across Yext
What You Have
- 7+ years of professional work experience
- 7+ years of experience in business development, partnership management, or sourcing new business
- 7+ years of experience in developing, negotiating, & executing business agreements
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education
- 5+ years of SAAS Platforms, Product/Content Partnerships, & Data Management
- Encouraging leader with a solid understanding of Product/Content Partnerships & Data Management
- Strong persuasion skills with the ability to drive consensus across multiple partners
- Effective at articulating & presenting complex concepts to cross-functional audiences using hard data & metrics to support assumptions
- Track record of organization-level influence
- Technically proficient with a strong understanding of online technologies
- Entrepreneurial mentality
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.