Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
As aM continues to expand its engineering community & mature in its Agile approach, the infrastructure required to rapidly build, test, & deliver assets will become increasingly complex.
What you will do:
- Participate in & improve the whole lifecycle of servicesfrom inception & design, through
deployment, operation, & refinement.
- Participate in the release planning process to review functional specifications & create release plans.
- Collaborate with software engineers to design verification test plans.
- Design regression test suites & review with engineering, applications & the field organization.
- Produce regular reports on the status & quality of software releases & be prepared to speak to findings in an informative way to all levels of audience.
- Assess the quality, usability & functionality of each release.
- Develop & organize QA Processes for assigned projects to align with overall QA goals
- Lead & train a dynamically changing team of colleagues who participate in testing processes
- Exhibit expertise in handling large scale programs/projects that involve multiple stakeholders (Product, Dev, DevOps)
- Maintain a leading edge understanding of QA as related to interactive technologies best practices
- Design & implement test automation strategy for multiple product development teams at the onset of the project.
- Lead efforts for related automation projects, design & code reviews.
- Work closely with leadership andITto provide input into the design & implementation of the automation framework.
- Work withArchitecture,Engineering, Quality Engineering,IT,andProduct Operations leadersto create & implement processes that accelerate the delivery of new features & products with high quality & at scale.
- Develop & contribute to a culture of high performance, transparency & continuous improvement as it relates to the infrastructure services & streamlining of the development pipeline.
- Participate in a diverse team of talented engineersglobally, providing guidance, support & clear priorities.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Quality Engineering experience,
- Hands on experience with at least 2 or more of testing tools/framework like Selenium, Cypress, Test NG, Jmeter or Protractor
- Strong analytical skills & ability to solve complex technical problems,
- API testing - must have understanding of RESTful design / best practices. Hands on experience testing APIs & test tools
- Experience with load / stress / performance testing & tools,
- Experience with Azure DevOps (or other similar issue/bug tracking systems) is required,
- Ability to think abstract to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly,
- Experience working in an Agile software development organization,
- Experience supporting development & product teams
- Excellent verbal, written, & interpersonal communicationskills; abilityto interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work in an advisory capacity to identify key technical & business problems, develop & evaluate alternative solutions & make recommendations
Nice to have:
- Experience with Mobile automation - must have experience writing automated ui tests for iOS or Android
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.