Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We're a data-first marketing platform startup, & we approach our work seriously; we tackle problems in a scrappy & disruptive fashion, yet we build for scale to support our clients at big data volume.
We are the first & only enterprise customer data platform with a fully-integrated marketing cloud. Moving beyond the limitations of both categories, Simons platform empowers businesses to leverage enterprise-scale big data & machine learning to power customer communications in any channel. Simons unique approach allows brands to develop incredible personalization capabilities without needing to build & maintain massive bespoke data infrastructure.
Our culture is rooted in organizational transparency, empowering individuals, & an attitude of getting things done. If you want to be a valuable contributor on a team that cultivates these core values we would love to hear from you.
Do you get inspired by replacing todays de facto process with a faster & safer automated solution tomorrow? Are your favorite customers your own coworkers? As a Tools & Productivity engineer at Simon youll build powerful features that are game-changers for both our own developers as well as our clients. The future of Customer Data Platforms & Marketing Cloud Platforms are moving toward self-service & visibility. Starting with features iterated on internally with our engineers & customer success team, you will have a direct impact on our ability to deliver this. From Day 1, youll be welcomed into a team that values transparency, education, & ownership.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Relentlessly improve efficiency & process by crafting easy-to-use tools
- Cross-functionally collaborate & own the success & impact our of data pipes toolchain
- Embed yourself in our client development group & support them as they deliver customer requests & tasks
- Completely internalize our data ingestion process & visualize & implement the glue to evolve troubleshooting & process
- Be an active member of our mentorship program
- Build out tooling for a data development environment for our clients on our platform
- Drive technical requirements from high-level marketing & business needs of our end users
- Minimum of 2 years of in-depth software development experience designing, deploying & owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with various functional owners in your company (spanning product management, program management, & Customer success)
- Comfortable writing & developing applications with Python & Django
- Passion for efficiency
- Strong affinity for collaboration
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.