The Software Engineer in Test works as a member of a product development team & is responsible for ensuring the quality of the software the team delivers through testing, with a focus on building tools to enable the automation of tests.
- Our team is comprised of very talented & highly motivated individuals, who pride themselves on working smarter, not harder.
- Were empowered to make local decisions, reducing the overhead of getting things done.
- We aim for operational excellence, having a DevOps culture & a you build it, you run it mentality.
- We favor a Lean approach to our product development, following agile workflows such as Scrum & Kanban depending on the directive of the team.
- We welcome new technologies & are constantly self-evaluating our tech stack to make sure we are providing software of the highest quality.
- Continuous delivery is important to us & we are constantly looking to improve our automated testing & continuous integration
- You view software validation & testing as a crucial exercise in the delivery of high value software to our partners.
- You find learning & applying new frameworks, testing tools & applications exciting & enjoy experimenting with them.
- You find innovative ways to ensure quality without restricting the speed of our engineering team. You seek to be a partner with our developers & work towards our common goals.
- You understand the balance between investing in new test frameworks & automation versus the expediency of validating things manually & will advocate for the solution that is best fit for purpose.
- You are capable of analyzing software systems & determining what type of testing is advisable & when during the software development lifecycle.
- You enjoy working in a high energy environment that will push & challenge you in new ways every day.
Our Tech Stack
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) ECS, Lanmbda, RDS, Kinesis, etc.
- Amazon Aurora, DynamoDB, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Dropwizard, Grails, Spock
- js, Next.js, Express.js
- Selenium, test-NG, WebDriver