We are a fast-growing healthcare technology company with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
We are seeking multiple BDRs (Business Development Representatives) to join the CipherHealth team to help identify & deliver new opportunities with new & existing clients in a specific region. The primary responsibility of a BDR is to identify & engage with healthcare leaders in order to find qualified leads & set appointments for sales. This position requires a strong understanding of our products & the healthcare industry.
As a direct contact between potential customers & CipherHealth, you'll play an essential role in identifying prospective buyers, determining what their needs are & providing recommendations on CipherHealths solutions.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls & emails
- Present CipherHealth to potential clients
- Identify client needs & suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients & outside sales
- Become a trusted resource/advisor to executives across the country
- Attend conferences & trade shows as needed in order to become a thought leader on the subject of patient engagement
- Travel 15%
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 1-5 years experience of sales development experience (inside sales)
- Lead generation or high volume outbound B2B selling in the healthcare arena required
- Ability to prioritize & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the impact of our products in the healthcare industry
- A genuine & magnetic personality; great sense of humor, friendly, determined & motivated
- Candidates without demonstrated interest in the healthcare industry will not be considered
- Available to work from the Nashville office
- Background in Healthcare Sales
- Strong understanding of Readmission policy & HCAHPS
- Strength Themes in "Discipline," "Competition," Relator, & "Achiever"
- Base salary along with performance incentives
- Benefits including health, dental & 401(k) plan
- Equity Distribution