With a mission to build the worlds leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, & integrated wagering, fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industrys current TV model. fuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, Spain and, through its acquisition of Molotov, in France.
Fubo Gaming, a subsidiary of fuboTV, launched Fubo Sportsbook, a next-generation mobile sportsbook purpose-built to integrate with fuboTV, in 2021.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
fuboTV is seeking an enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to help us build the future of our dynamic ad service. As a member of a small, but growing, team, you will serve as a subject matter expert on ad technology, both in terms of our platforms as well as trends in the industry at large.
As an engineer focused on our advertising technology platforms, you will help us gather, structure, & surface data needed by our internal teams in order to confidently make decisions. You will increase the insight we have into the runtime of our advertising technology infrastructure & create tooling that empowers our Advertising Operations & Sales teams to execute quickly in a complex ecosystem. Paired with sibling Advertising teams, you will work with third parties to gather requirements & perform integrations with our in-house advertising infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer that enjoys working with internal & external customers, helping build simple orderly systems to solve pressing business needs.
You will work with our Product, Ad Eng, Ops & Sales teams to support existing third-party partners & onboard new partners as we continue to grow. You will be managing vendor relationships & interfacing with ad decisioning services, video player vendors, ad routers, server-side ad insertion partners & more.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with our Ad Eng, Ops, Ad Sales, Video Experience, & other members of the fuboTV organization to refine functional requirements, determine priorities, & deliver business-critical projects
- Maintain constructive working relationships with vendors at all levels of our advertising stack, including, but not limited to: understanding technical & functional requirements for new partner onboarding, troubleshooting with existing partners & vendors, performance analysis & reporting
- Identify opportunities to develop software to help increase efficiency, visibility, & performance of our ad technology
- Extract & aggregate data from a variety of sources into data warehouses
- Attend stakeholder meetings & provide updates where necessary
- Improves processes & troubleshooting/integration tactics
- Write SQL queries for reporting & troubleshooting purposes
- Develop & organize documentation (Wiki, Jira, etc)
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Strong communication skills
- 3+ years Adtech experience / knowledge
- 3+ years technical support / integration experience
- Experience working with clients face-to-face
- Knowledge of VAST, VPAID, Ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, & SSPs
- Knowledge of SCTE 35, SSAI/CSAI
- Proficiency working with large data sets
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in analyzing issues, distilling & communicating their relevant aspects
- Comfortable with XML, JSON, HTTP, cookies, REST, scripting languages, etc.
- Professional experience using modern log/metric aggregation software (e.g. Datadog, Elasticsearch + Kibana, Splunk, CloudWatch)
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors & clients
- Experience debugging & profiling software run on a Linux operating system (e.g. GDB, PProf, etc.)
Ideal qualifications & experience:
- Experience working with streaming video in an MVPD environment (Linear & VOD)
- Familiarity with HLS & DASH protocols
- Knowledge of POIS, ESNI, ESAM
- Knowledge of CDNs (Cloudfront, Fastly, etc)
- Previous experience working with AdTech
- Familiarity with AdServers like Freewheel, Springserve or GAM
- Experience with Google Cloud & AWS
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company