PASSIONATE ABOUT START-UPS?
Do you want to have a real start-up experience with real impact from the very beginning?
If you like the idea of selling the biggest immersive experience of La Casa De Papel Netflix TV show & you have strong sales skills,
WE WANT YOU FOR OUR ARMY.
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun & make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace & Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences & develop new experiences, such as La Casa de Papel Escape Room, Fever Talks, Candlelight concerts or Mad Hatter Gin & Tea Party.
Fever is present in London, Manchester, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Lisbon, Porto, & Spain, & is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, & 14W Ventures.
About the role
It is the first Time Netflix is creating an immersive experience for the launch of a new season of one of its TV shows, & Fever has been the company chosen to build everything! Production is on the way but we need a pair of (smart) hands to structure, track & develop the pipeline of corporate clients for this experience !
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting corporate clients, including the ability to qualify & close new agreements for especial corporate & VIP packages (e.g La Casa de Papel: The Experience)
- Strong presentation & communication skills are essential to effectively lead proposals & client meetings
- Strategically & creatively build a strong pipeline in order to achieve & exceed individual & team sales targets
- On site operations, management & coordination of the experience for their clients
- Continuously work & engage with internal departments to:
- Innovate, provide market feedback & establish the most efficient way of working
- Arrange, monitor & report session availability
- Meet quarterly sales goals in accordance with quality standards
Ideal experience required:
- 2-3 years of relevant sales experience in corporate events, entertainment or hospitality
- Relevant experience in event management & operations is a plus
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets, prospecting, creating new business & growing & retaining existing business.
- Powerful negotiation, influencing skills & an ability to persuade at all levels of the client.
- Strong ability to manage & coordinate stakeholders with a high level of engagement
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in French and English, Spanish language is a big plus
- Skilled in crafting slide decks & written pitch materials is a plus
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work in a highly demanding, fast-moving environment
- Competitive salary & attractive bonus for results achieved
- 40% off in all Fever plans (Restaurants, Music Festivals, etc.)
- Central office in Rue des Archives (Wework, March des enfants Rouges & an amazing team)
- Numerous training & learning opportunities
- A young, hungry & motivated team to achieve epic things with - we are making history, changing the way that people discover & book entertainment around the world, & we have fun doing it!