They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Director to partner with local commercial leadership to crack the most important strategic topics in the sales organization: driving revenue growth & improving sales productivity & customer value. Leading a team of analysts, you will execute & scale operational & planning processes (e.g. building sales territories, setting sales targets) in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders like Finance, HR, Marketing, etc.
What youll do...
- Lead a top caliber team - managing & developing your team is key!
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders (Global & Regional Commercial leaders, as well cross-functional leaders)
- Play a pivotal role in our annual strategic planning process by making recommendations in areas such as go-to-market strategy, how to restructure/grow teams, & improve rep productivity
- Lead projects to make data-driven decisions on topics including: variable compensation, forecasting, & performance management
- Create the processes & systems to improve our ability to read our performance
You should have...
- 7+ years of work experience with3+ years of experience in sales operations, management consulting, or similar
- 2+ years experience managing a team
- Experience building business plan models & conducting analyses
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to collaborate & work crossfunctionally effectively
- Strategic & analytical thinking, with excellent business judgment
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations
- Concise communication skills, able to credibly & compellingly present & debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Strong leadership skills, ability to execute against an initiative while rolling up your own sleeves
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers