Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to join our Web Development agile teamin New York. You will participate in building & maintaining highly reliable server applications & APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world.You have several years of experience & a proven track record in building, deploying & keeping such applications up 24x7.
The team you will join is in charge of all services available on the Dashlane website, as well as our emails infrastructure. In addition, you will constantly workwith our Server team based in Paris, France. The team in New York, composed of backend & frontend developers, will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned & to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, & our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, & share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work in a company where the privacy & security of our users are core values of the product
We want to hear from you if
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in
- You have experience developing applications used by thousands or millions
- You know how to code, but also to deploy, test, & monitor
- You have experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- You enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain & understand
Bonus points if you:
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Have a security background
- Are experienced with Agile methodologies
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.