Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring & onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until September 2021. Read more about how were supporting our team & communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive & connect, whenever & wherever they communicate. More than 30 million people & 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven & learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, were looking for a Sales Engineer to join our fast-growing Grammarly Business team. The role will work toward building Grammarly Business into a thriving global B2B offering. This includes setting the bar high for impact in key deals & taking the responsibility to accelerate growth.
As Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring successful dealsby showcasing our product, running proofs-of-value, overcoming objections, & bringing feedback to our Product team. You will also help build out the necessary tools & processes to accelerate deals & make the team more effective & efficient.
As a member of Grammarly Businesss first Sales Engineering department, you will work collaboratively with your peers to build out this new function. You will specialize as a leader in one area (e.g., pre-sale) & serve as a generalist in others (e.g., value realization). In your area of specialty, you will define new processes & standards for how future Sales Engineers will work. You will coach your peers & seek feedback to improve & evolve what you put in place. Outside of your area of specialty, you will test the processes & standards set by your colleagues & provide feedback on improving what they are building in those areas.
In this role, you will:
- Take part in some of Grammarly Businesss largest deals.
- Inform both product & self-serve roadmaps for Grammarly Business.
- Be central to building up a successful end-to-end revenue machine.
Were looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER valuesis ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, & remarkable.
- Relentlessly sets & pursues short- & long-term goals.
- Is passionate about working with prospects & customers to deepen relationships, find solutions, & close deals.
- Is analytical & able to think through & link Grammarlys software to the outcomes clients are solving for.
- Enjoys working collaborativelyparticularly with Product, Engineering, & Product Marketing teams.
- Works effectively with InfoSec & IT & related teams to ensure client confidence & solve specific client needs.
- Applies an understanding of SaaS business models to identify & shape solutions.
- Uses data to identify gaps & opportunities.
- Communicates effectively.
Support for you, professionally & personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, & we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, & regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, & we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues & accomplishments with global, local, & team-specific events & programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample & defined time off, catered lunches, gym & recreation stipends, admission discounts, & more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, & we encourage allespecially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizationsto apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer & participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.