About the Role & Team:
HYPR is The Passwordless Company for a reason. We are focused on one very hard problem: making authentication simple & secure. Our teams work in unison on use cases covering workforce access & strong customer authentication. The solution is deployed to tens of millions of end users & is beloved by IT teams looking to deploy user authentication & eliminate the fears of centralized credential storage. Customers use HYPR for desktop MFA, web SSO & VPN login, mobile app access & payment authentication & much more.
In this role you are trusted with the most mission-critical of all services - authentication.
As Director of Product Management, you will spearhead the growth of the product team & lead from the front guiding our product managers on the journey as well as personally driving one of the engineering feature teams focused on scaling the solution to the next 500 customers.
Our ideal Director of Product has led technical products or large-scale platforms for enterprise clients, is strongly process oriented down to the detail of an end-to-end journey, & is well versed to communicating across stakeholders. You bring strong process & foundations while maintaining an agile flow that isn't built with gates & barriers to success.
At HYPR, product managers build & focus on a wide range of end user personas, ranging from mobile app consumers, workforce access professionals, IT administrators, product managers & business leaders. Product development is a collaborative effort between Product design, engineering & customer-facing teams. Feature teams work in close cohesion along a release train model with rapid development, freedom of innovation & implementation design, & trust in one another.
You excel at:
- Building software-as-a-service solutions which enterprises trust
- Mission-critical products which need to work 99.999% of the time.
- Delivering on delightful user experiences which doesn't compromise security for convenience
- Research & Process oriented. Player/Coach mentality. Guides & delivers on success.
- You are as excited to UAT & play with the product as you are to talking with new customers & explaining the roadmap.
- At least 5+ years of direct product management experience along with prior roles leading to your current success.
- Experience at one or more startups having seen growth through various stages of size.
- Experience developing & launching products within Cloud, SaaS, enterprise is a must.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Domain knowledge is a plus but not required (Cybersecurity, IAM).
- Not limited to New York Metro Area. Remote candidates in the United States may apply.
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
A diverse, world-class engineering team that continuously strives to improve & deliver at the highest levels possible.
An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
Working together with exceptional customers within the largest companies who are driving the move to passwordless with HYPR.
Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful