CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
We are looking for someone to supplement our existing Salesforce engineering team.
What You Will Do:
- Build & maintain code, customizations, & custom REST endpoints in multiple Salesforce orgs
- Optimize configurations, workflows, & automations to run on a large scale
- Identify & improve on inefficiencies to avoid approaching critical limits
- Troubleshoot issues reported by stakeholders
- Identify & escalate recurring issues that require refactoring or new feature development
- Work with multiple Salesforce integrations including those for contact centers, subscriptions, chat, & email marketing
- Collaborate with multiple engineering teams that interface with Salesforce
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of Salesforce development experience
- Certified Platform Developer I preferred
- Experience with LWC & REST APIs
- Experience with Source Control Systems (Github) preferred
- Background supporting customer teams in a help desk function a plus
- Track record of getting things done
- Experience with Agile methodologies is highly desirable
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative & proactive with the intention of flawless execution.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal & collaboration skills.