Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a People Specialistto join our International People Team, to own the onboarding process process & provide anunparallelednew hire experience. You will have the opportunity to interact with both hiring managers & candidates to build strong relationships & onboard great people!This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team, where you can make a significant impact whiledevelopingandgrowingyour career.
This role will be based in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Provide People / HR support to Dashlaners across the business, such as swift & effective resolutions to employee questions & challenges.
- Lead New Hire Experience / Onboarding for the New York office, ensuring you help managers to prepare for their new hires, & become a trusted advisor to the new hires from the time they sign offer letters.
- Run background checks & prepare all data entry for new hire.
- Partner with our Office Experience Manager to ensure arrival to Dashlane swag & a stocked desk.
- Hold regular check-ins to ensure youre building trust with each new hire, collecting feedback & helping them assimilate into the Dashlane community.
- Analyze & report on Onboarding survey data.
- Own the systems we use to run key HR processes across the company, such as performance management, engagement surveys, anniversary surveys,
- Keep our People metrics dashboard up to date for our executive team (with guidance from our world-class Data Analytics team). Maintain & update data within various systems in order to power the metrics, ensuring accuracy. Regularly share key insights about trends in the data.
- Lead effort to continually find & implement fresh ways to celebrate success so people feel fulfilled & motivated.
- Coordinate training & development efforts, including influencing talented Dashlaners to create & deliver their own mini-trainings.
- Build compliance into all we do, including with running various audits & reports.
You also have:
- Strong interest & knowledge of People/HR practices
- Very strong work ethic. You're proactive, highly motivated, & self-directed with great time management skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, independently prioritize & ensure all needs are met. You keep calm even when theres a lot to do.
- An empathetic & engaging style. You connect well with employees & understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal & teamwork skills.
- A belief that theres a way you can solve any challenge. You understand & are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely & thorough service & outstanding follow-up. You work whenever & wherever is needed to make things happen but also serve as a role model for respecting the value of having a life outside of work.
- Integrity. You understand the balancing act of how to handle confidential information & sensitive issues in an environment where two of our company values are Transparency & No Politics.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.