Vector Media Group isseeking for a full-timeProduct Manager in the NYC area to join our team immediately. Were a growing interactive agency of 50 people in Manhattan's Flatiron District with great clients (like Google, Airbnb, &pizza, Twelve South, Etsy, The Associated Press, New York City, St. Regis, Columbia University, & WPP) & an incredible roadmap.
Your role is to create solutions that bring together end-user needs & business goals. Working within a multidisciplinary team, you will have direct ownership over the ideal balance of features & functionality to ensure original business goals are met. Product Managers are the bridge between strategy & implementation, both at the time of launch & beyond with future iterations of the products we create.
- Plan the project vision & roadmap with all key project stakeholders, including clients, project managers, designers, tech leads, & business development.
- Be proactive in recommending cutting edge solutions & emerging technologies to clients, backing yourself up with hard data when possible.
- Provide constructive feedback & "challenge" ideas that may not beentirely in line with the product strategy & vision.
- Build, edit, & maintain product backlog with support from internal teams & the client.
- Support the Project Manager in daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews, & Retrospectives.
- Ensure the product vision is visible, transparent, & shows what the team will work on next.
- Gather, create, & define user stories (epics, themes, & features), including creating acceptance criteria
- Take ownership of Vector's output through participation in client demos of work in progress/complete.
- Continuously improve process & workflow with internal teams through project retrospectives, ensuring the product vision can be delivered within defined time & budget parameters.
- Work with the QA team during acceptance & launch phases to ensure the vision has been met.
- Work with Vectors Business Development team to identify new opportunities for our current clients.
- Create & maintainfunctional documentation & user flow diagrams.
- Communicate directly with clients, alongside the rest of the Vector team & our Project Managers.
- Excels at turning complex & technical concepts into actionable items to be planned, prioritized, & integrated into the teams roadmap.
- Experience in brand & digital strategy, including qualitative & quantitative research methods.
- Extremely strong communication skills both internally & externally.
- Can say no appropriately when necessary to maximize the value of product & overall vision.
- Ability to coordinate between multiple groups of project stakeholders in multiple locations.
- Ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid vacation policy.
- Summer Fridays.
- Lunch paid for by the company every day, via Seamless.
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance.
- Eligible for Simple IRA.
- Perks/discounts from many stores & services via Fond.
Submit aresume & cover letterindicating your previous experience, why youwant this job, & notable project examplesto the attention of Ben Smith.