As a NS1 Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for channel marketing strategy, tactics & support for regional & national VARs & distributors in North America. You will work closely with the Director of Channel marketing & the NA channel team & our account executives to execute channel focused marketing programs & promotions to accelerate pipeline growth across our portfolio of DNS technologies. You will manage annual planning with strategic partners as well as day-to-day communications & enablement opportunities with channel partners of all levels.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Channel Program Development & Support
- Support partner recruitment efforts to expand NS1 market share & pursue aggressive growth targets
- Work with Channel Sales team to ensure the right mix of partners to align with our corporate strategy & alliance partners.
- Channel Enablement & Go-to-Market
- Form relationships with marketing contacts across the partner community to determine requirements & strategies to drive revenue generating programs.
- Work with corporate marketing & product marketing to develop proper messaging of NS1 products with the channel community
- Assist with presentations, sales tools, battlecards, etc to help partners understand how to go to market with NS1 to drive immediate revenue
- Manage territory specific projects & programs to drive business expansion & growth
- Develop quarterly marketing plans with key partners to achieve revenue objectives
- Channel Operations & Program Management
- Partner with Sales Operations & Marketing Operations teams to report metrics on channel performance (recruitment, sales activities, marketing programs, etc) to senior management
- Evaluate & measure marketing programs & provide recommendations for optimization
Ideally, youll bring:
- 3-5+ years in channel marketing or channel management roles
- Experience managing a marketing budget (MDF specifically)
- Proven track record of running sales & marketing activities with partners
- Experience with PRM & CRM tools
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work at both tactical & strategic levels
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
In addition to the above, we offer US Employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO with a mandatory minimum utilized each year
- 401k through Betterment
- Commuter benefits (which well use even more often once we return to the office!)
- An outstanding parental leave policy of up to 18 weeks (12 of which can be consecutive)
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.