KeyMe is a New York City-based company revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars & businesses. Via artificial intelligence & robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, & duplicate their physical keys & RFID cards. Fully automated, self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 2,000 locations in 44 states inside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven stores, & many major grocery store chains. Our free mobile app allows users to manage their keys either scanned at a kiosk or from photos so that they can access their keys no matter the time or place, at a kiosk or via mail order, & never get locked out again.
Headquartered in Manhattan, KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $105M raised to date), tech startup that is solving real consumer pain points. The company expanded its install base by 5X in 2017, & has tripled revenue in 2018. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative & relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard & enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible & creative working culture, youll be joining a forward-thinking team youd be happy to work with.
Supply Chain/Materials Analyst
The KeyMe kiosk is the beacon to our broader business. We are in a massive growth phase, whereby our technology & kiosk footprint continue to explode. Help us manage this growth by ensuring we have all the necessary materials in-house to conduct business, at the right place & time, while continually evaluating our vendor partnerships to ensure we are well-positioned for the future.
What Youll Be Doing
- Strategically plan & maintain a forecast of materials needed across the parts for kiosk maintenance, marketing accessories, keys, & other saleable material.
- Purchase Order & Logistics management.
- Proactively communicate with suppliers in a timely manner about order status, pricing & shipment status. Monitor & report on vendor quality as well as source alternate vendors.
- Work with suppliers on receiving discrepancies & RMA management.
- Inventory adjustments due to receiving discrepancies, maintain all required records in different systems.
- Collaborate with Operations & Accounting departments on all inbound materials.
- Take responsibility in resolving and/or problem solving inventory issues.
- Plan & coordinate material movement between warehouse locations.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Minimum 4 years experience performing a supply chain role in a complex, material dependent industry.
- Four-year degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other combined with matching industry experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of transportation & shipping processes & tools, both domestically & internationally.
- Academic experience with project management practices.
- Advanced analytical & forecasting skills, leveraging both spreadsheet & ERP system tools.
- Preferred skills: Lean Six Sigma, CPSM, SPIM, CCSP, & ability to read mechanical manufacturing drawings.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental & vision insurance with options for Flexible spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401K plan
- Stock options
- Commuter Benefits
- Snacks & drinks in the office
- Paid Time Off
- No dress code/ casual dress