Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work
How you can help
Were looking to make a step change in the way we do product analytics. As a Product Analyst at Culture Amp youll perform analysis to generate insights about our customers that werent possible before. Being part of a small & dynamic team, your role will sometimes bleed into analytics engineering with a focus on creating & enabling our teams to self-service. In doing so, youll unlock value that can help delight our customers & take our product to the next level.
Our stack is constantly evolving, & consists of:
- Amplitude for digital analytics
- Metabase for general purpose reporting
- Tableau where visual polish is cherished
- Spark & Presto as our SQL engines (including Athena)
- dbt for data modelling
As a valued member of the product analytics team, you will:
- Work closely with our product teams to build their analytics maturity with a view towards self-service
- Influence product decisions through the development, operationalising & analysis of metrics (e.g. North Star Input metrics) & your product expertise
- Perform exploratory analysis, uncovering useful insights about how our product is being used
- Identify data gaps in our instrumentation, & work with our engineers to fill them
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for analysis in an accurate, timely & professional manner
The skills you will develop in this role
- SQL for descriptive analytics, with a big data system like Redshift or BigQuery
- Product analytics systems (Amplitude) both for reporting & instrumentation. You'll also learn about event taxonomy governance
- Analytical thinking - You'll learn to think critically about the status quo, ask the right questions, & back up assertions with logic & data
- Able to make the complex simple, to persuasively communicate with a range of stakeholders
- How to make an impact on our product using data
Our teams are remote-friendly, & embrace flexible working arrangements.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read on our website, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed not only to making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to anti-racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to anti-racism on our website.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- A MacBook Pro for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, for those families-to-be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.