Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a User Data Intern. Curious about user data's applications in the ad tech space? Then you are in the right place. We are the team responsible for Taboolas Data Marketplace, the first every performance based marketplace. Our goal is to continue to grow our partnerships internationally. In addition to the marketplace, we have developed features for our advertisers such as Lookalike targeting & CRM onboarding. We are a very nimble & responsive team, who are always looking to explore & test new features & functionality as it pertains to user data & its applications within our platform.
We are looking for someone with a natural curiosity & desire to learn. Must be a self starter, creative, independent thinker who enjoys being solutions oriented. Highly organized is a must. This role will provide exposure not just to the user data team but with legal, product marketing, account management & business. It is cross-functional but reporting directly to the business side.
In this internship you will:
- Work alongside the main lead of the user data business assisting in various aspects of the user data business, including but not limited to research, reporting, quarterly business reviews, partake in team meetings
- Salesforce audit & update
- Legal Due diligence across all user data contracts
- Product Marketing assist with compiling & updating the relevant internal documentation & external help center
- Must be a self starter, inquisitive & willing to learn
- Strong communication skills are required
- Analytical skills comfortable working with excel & willing to learning different BI software (Tableua, Qliksense)
- Organized with hyper-attention to detail; project manage
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.