Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven, & hardworking Associate Program Manager with a diverse skill set, who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
The Enterprise Technology PMO team exists to enable teams to plan, communicate, & deliver Pelotons technology initiatives through the effective application of program management best practices. This Associate Program Manager role will be responsible for managing projects for the People Team & supporting their many technology & process optimization initiatives. You will drive planning, execution, development, stakeholder engagement, & vendor management on all assigned projects. You will also work cross-functionally across multiple business units to support shared initiatives.
Familiarity with technologies such as SAP SuccessFactors, Greenhouse, WorkforceSoftware, ADP, etc., as well as integrations between these systems & other business systems will be helpful but is not required. General understanding human resources processes & procedures is also beneficial but not essential.
You will be expected to work with other Project/Program Managers, technical & functional team members, & leaders across the organization throughout the life of your projects. You will apply technical project management & organizational skills to ensure project requirements are complete & approved by stakeholders, dependencies & risks are tracked, project execution is adhering to schedule, & stakeholders are well informed & engaged. The ideal candidate will have strong written & verbal communication skills & be comfortable facilitating meetings, engaging stakeholders, & interacting with executive leadership.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As Associate Project Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints & risks, & provide mitigation plans
- Control scope & evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources & projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status
- Support organizational change management, training, & go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals & deployment milestones
- Experience in agile, scrum, & waterfall methodologies
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, & vendors
- Manage work using Jira, Confluence, and/or Smartsheet as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs G-Suite
- Maintain technical change management & compliance documentation as necessary
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience in IT implementations, (within human resources is a nice to have but not required)
- Experience in the identification, assessment, management, & mitigation of risks
- Experience utilizing project management tools like Jira & Smartsheet
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- An energetic attitude with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills
- A self-starter mentality, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without direct supervision
- 2+ years project management experience
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, & teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.