Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the general maintenance & repairs of our building, grounds, & equipment. You will ensure that the facility is maintained at a high level, general cleaning is performed in a timely manner when needed, & safety standards are upheld.
- Maintain & repair complex machinery (conveyor system, HVAC equipment, scanners, automatic doors, Dock doors, etc.)
- Maintain & repair production equipment as needed.
- Monitor equipment & perform troubleshooting for problems & breakdowns.
- Maintain & repair facilities including basic carpentry, plumbing, & electrical systems.
- Provide recommendations to repair or replace poorly functioning equipment.
- Efficiently prioritize repair schedule to ensure an uninterrupted production schedule.
- Conduct regular facility inspections.
- Assist personnel as needed. Communicate regularly with personnel to ensure that repairs & maintenance needs are met & coordinated with production schedules.
- Keep management informed of area activities & of significant concerns. Report major concerns or significant problems.
- Mechanically-inclined: youve always had a knack for fixing things & a natural curiosity about how things work; you enjoy taking things apart only to put them back together & are extremely comfortable handling tools & materials
- Programmatic: youre able to identify the system component that is causing the error, as well as the options available for resolving it & completing the task.
- Bold: youre adventurous & have a true entrepreneurial spirit; youre not afraid to take calculated risks & constantly challenge the status quo
- Agile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you have a track record of adapting quickly & driving results in fast-paced, hyper-growth environments
- Problem-solver: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solving complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- 5+ years general maintenance, troubleshooting, & repair experience within manufacturing/production plant
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Qualified to handle electrical components, controls, & HVAC
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints, manuals, & schematics
- Strong mechanical & technical maintenance; able to operate power tools, PIT equipment, & service basic mechanical devices & functions safely & effectively
- Versed in GMP/TPM/LEAN/OSHA with strong continuous improvement & project management
- Exposure to ammonia, refrigeration, and/or PSM compliance systems
- Comfortable working in cold environments with some areas of facility at 40F
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.