Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options.
he recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management.
With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
We are building a unique software stack to manage an ecosystem of microservices, RESTful APIs, & data integrations with internal & external systems to deliver useful & elegant user experiences in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic & therapeutic landscape. We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test & receive our clinical reports, & deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms & drug discovery.
Salesforce.com, as the engine running the commercial & customer service operation, is critical component of this software stack. As a member of the Enterprise Software team, you will be driving discussion with key business stakeholders to define & implement the vision & technical architecture for this operation. You will be modeling business processes & interesting datasets, working with the rest of the software team to design the end to end user experiences & critical system integrations.
This position requires extensive knowledge & proven experience in Salesforce.com development, design & delivery of complex business solutions built on the Force.com platform, Sales & Service Cloud, & various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing SFDC technology programs is a must
- 2+ years experience in lightning OR 2+ years Experience in Marketing OR 2+ years experience in service cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) APEX code design techniques & methodologies including development tools, quality assurance/control
- 3-5 years of experience functioning as Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher Solid understanding of system architecture & system design (SFDC /CRM & Force.com) is required
- Experience in creating an account hierarchy & participate in data integrity discussions through the Commercial Analytics Center of Excellence & in support of the MDM & Data Warehouse
- Experience in Salesforce sizing & territory alignment
- Assist in the development & execution of commercial operations initiatives, including sales force meetings, key customer engagement
- Experience in integrating Enterprise business applications using standard APIs & integration solutions such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion
- Experience in VisualForce & Sites page development
- Ability to communicate effectively both written & verbally.
- Life Science & HealthCare experience is a big plus
- Responsible for the development of new & enhancements of existing SFDC Platform & Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, & maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, & other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements & drive key business decisions.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools & developing custom integration solutions.
- Manages continuing configuration of business systems, user / contact maintenance, & data cleanup.
- Creates & maintains reporting & dashboards.
- Develops & communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases, & enhancements.
- Maintains end-user guides, release notes & all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements, & features.
- Partners with leadership to recommend solutions to business needs based upon on-going research into new system features & functionality.
- Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
- Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
- Data loading & data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Mulesoft, Boomi
- Develop & abide by standards & processes to ensure the successful operational support required to ensure daily reporting is timely & accurate, so that day-day-business decisions can be made by the stakeholders..
You have strong knowledge & experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp & communicate data, & analyze & reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential & sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; & handle multiple deadlines.
You are a self-starter, work well as a team player, but can work independently when appropriate. You possess the ability to analyze problems & actively strategize to resolve them, pay attention to detail, & have excellent organization & communication skills. You are results oriented. You can juggle multiple tasks, work cross-functionally & at all levels of the organization, whether internally or externally. You are flexible & comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & can prioritize to focus on the important, not just the urgent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.