Refinery29 is the leading digital-media & entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of nearly 250 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power by providing optimistic & diverse creativity, storytelling, & points of view. We deliver style & substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices & destinations, from original video & editorial features, to live experiences & social storytelling. Please visit www.refinery29.comfor more information & to browse content.
About the Team:
The Refinery29 Intelligence team (R29s Research & Measurement department) is the engine for making Refinery29 look & act smarter. Were a team of researchers, analysts, trend-spotters & storytellers, who use data & insights to uncover human truths about young women & use these truths to fuel R29s editiorial tentpoles & brand partnerships.
What Makes a R29er?
- You have commitment & passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, & claim their power & realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility & turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Support the management of measurement solutions for Refinery29s branded campaigns
- Facilitate internal communications to help develop & execute research & measurement studies
- Share learnings & best practices from advertising campaigns to internal stakeholders
- Support primary research studies to help inform the Refinery29 brand & Refinery29's brand partners
- Manage & ideate engagement & recruitment strategies to contribute to the success of the Refinery29 community insights panel
What you have:
- Innate curiosity & attention to detail
- Understanding of the social & digital landscape
- Data analysis expertise with the ability to identify stories behind the numbers & provide actionable takeaways
- Knowledge of advertising effectiveness best practices
- Eagerness to take on new projects & think outside the box
To be successful here you are:
- A strategic thinker
- Highly organized
- An excellent group collaborator
- Excited by Refinery29's brand & mission