At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighbourhood a little more familiar. Whether its a handyman (or woman!), cleaner, moving helper or delivery person, were imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbours helping neighbours. Since then, our network has grown to three countries & 45+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, were creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, & fast-paced. Were looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & have a ton of fun while theyre at it.
About the job
As the Partner Manager - Senior Associate, you will be responsible for driving TaskRabbits growth with IKEA throughout several European markets & across digital & store channels. This will involve owning the performance targets & general operations needed to reach such targets. You will work closely with IKEA team members to understand their needs & challenges, build relationships & promote TaskRabbit services in these stores. This will include frequent in-person visits to these locations as well as remote relationship management.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about TaskRabbit & the sharing economy, has experience in influencing partners & has a very collaborative approach in reaching the needed results.
- Day-to-day management of relationships & communication with multiple stakeholders across IKEA in the respective European countries
- Create & implement initiatives that drive TaskRabbits growth while generating more value for our partners
- Identify & implement opportunities for geographical & service expansion
- Report on performance for all key channels & share with key stakeholders
- Communicate the TaskRabbit value proposition to IKEA in all meetings & forums
- Bachelors degree
- Min 5 years of professional experience, preferably including a mix of retail & partner management
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- Data-driven with strong analytical ability
- Youre comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You love open, honest, healthy communication.
- Fluent in at least one of these languages: French, Spanish or Italian
Youll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The TaskRabbit Values
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- TaskRabbit offers a generous pension, medical insurance, a generous holiday allowance, learning & development opportunities, career development training, monthly TaskRabbit credit to use on the platform, IKEA discount, free in office lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, & a modern working space.