Lead iOS Engineer Walmart Membership Programs
Our team supports two of the most exciting initiatives at Walmart today: InHome & Membership
- Walmart InHome delivers fresh groceries from your local store directly to your kitchen or garage fridge. Launched to over 1 million customers in Kansas City, Pittsburgh & Vero Beach this Fall.
- The Walmart membership offering is an evolving initiative to meet customer needs through home delivery & everyday services. The customer-focused strategy will be crafted to meet needs & drive loyalty throughout Walmarts omnichannel offerings.
We are a scrappy & entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the world's largest retailer. We're building cutting edge technology from our lab in Greenpoint, NY & our journey has just begun.
Were looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, & passionate to join our amazing team.
We are looking for self-motivated people, who are eager to work in a fast-paced environment. As the Lead iOS Engineer on the Membership team, you will own the customer facing mobile experience & be expected to make a lot of technical decisions. You will work closely with other engineers, a product manager, & a designer to iterate quickly.
- 4+ years of experience developing, releasing, & maintaining iOS applications
- Ability to translate designs into organized, performant user interfaces
- High level of competence with Swift, Xcode, Instruments, etc.
- Experience working with REST APIs, push notifications, background services
- Competence with testing frameworks, CI/CD, mobile analytics, security
- Preferred: CoreBluetooth, CoreData, Cocoapods, Realm, Alamofire, etc.
- Helpful: BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- Dog-friendly office in Brooklyn with free snacks
- Competitive salary & stock
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy