Pelotons People Operations team is looking for a globally-minded Program Manager with an emphasis on HR compliance & program management. This role will work closely with other teams internally such as Recruiting, People Systems, Legal, Audit, Payroll & Benefits to evaluate & streamline various programs. Our goal is to design & implement people practices that are scalable for our growing business. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our People team as Program Manager
You have strong business acumen & broad people operations knowledge. You can translate guidance & decisions from leadership into practical People team process requirements that youll document & create project plans to implement. You should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. You are a critical thinker who is naturally curious & intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the way we work. You are an individual contributor but you enjoy leading project work for a team.
- Partner in analysis & revision of programs & practices to sustain a positive work environment for Peloton team members.
- Create ad hoc reporting to be used internally by the Shared Services Team.
- Perform hands-on project management in partnership with People Team Leadership such as documentation of project plans, scheduling & planning, monitoring & status reporting against planned deliverable, benefits & milestones, resource & program tracking, development & management of risk, issue & action logs.
- Provide analytical support needed on compliance reporting such as AAP, EEO-1 & other required government reports.
- Evaluate partnership between Shared Services & Recruitment to determine which processes need to be streamlined & documented to positively impact the overall candidate experience.
- Manage data verification in the onboarding process from candidate conversion to employee.
- Document & create a standard process for unemployment filings/responses.
- Serves as a co-lead on the implementation of a case management system.
- Partner with Benefits to complete file set ups for data feeds, integrations, testing & open enrollment events as needed.
- Maintain internal HR Knowledge Base for the team.
- Manage other HR projects for the Shared Services team as needs arise.
- 7+ years of experience of broad HR experience in fast paced environments with large team member populations
- 3+ years experience managing or leading global HR programs
- Experience with HR audits & compliance regulations
- Experience leading or supporting complex global HR projects
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally to successfully implement & maintain HR programs
- Detail oriented & organized with sound decision making ability
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects & priorities
- Able to navigate ambiguity & shift direction when priorities change
- Experience in a remote work environment
- Experience in a shared services team
- Experience using case management software
- Experience using SuccessFactors
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.