Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Real World Strategist will play a critical role in the growth & success of Aetion as we deliver on our mission to power critical decisions in healthcare with data science driven technology. This individual will support the expanding Growth team to maximize their impact & ensure Aetions commercial success. (S)he will work closely with the Chief Growth Officer & serve as a liaison between the Growth & Science teams. This will include, but is not limited to, preparing therapeutic case studies, helping deliver high quality product demonstrations & client trainings, & assisting with proposal responses, project resourcing, & pricing.
This individual will engage with scientists & other researchers both internally & at client organizations to demonstrate the power & versatility of the Aetion Evidence Platform (AEP) to deliver actionable real-world evidence. (S)he will document customer feedback & work with cross-functional internal teams to ensure it is incorporated into the product roadmap.
A successful Real World Strategist is an outgoing team player who has client-facing experience serving bio-pharmaceutical clients. (S)he is a compelling presenter who can explain the value of Aetions offerings to a wide-variety of stakeholders. (S)he knows how to confidently & credibly share his/her point of view while working cross-functionally to structure & answer ambiguous & challenging scientific questions.
The following duties include, but, are not limited to:
- Partner with Aetions Science, Product, & Labs teams in engaging directly with potential & current clients to introduce them to the AEP & scientific services, develop proposals for new work, & design other solutions responsive to client needs & questions
- Support client interactions through pipeline research, preparation of study concept proposals & development of use cases.
- Craft compelling value stories: Design, create, & deliver use-case-driven demonstrations, pilots, & trainings on the AEP
- MPH, PhD (or other science degrees with equivalent experience) in quantitative disciplines such as epidemiology, biostatistics, health services research, health economics, data science. MDs are also welcome to apply.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in epidemiology, biostatistics, RWD analysis, or health economics & outcomes research (HEOR) delivering products or services to CROs and/or biopharmaceutical manufacturers. CRO or pharma experience is helpful.
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills, ability to engage with clients in-person, on the phone, & in writing
- Strong public speaking & product demonstration abilities
- Strong ability to self-motivate & lead others
- Comfortable with on-going change & working in the evolving areas
- Excellent time management skills & ability to multitask & prioritize work
- Travel as required
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.