Do you have passion for helping others excel at what they do? The Talent Development team provides the resources, tools, & support to help Betterment employees reach their full potential. As a Talent Development Coordinator, youll get hands-on experience, make valuable connections across the org, & create high-impact learning solutions that make a difference!
We are looking for someone who wants to learn how a team builds & executes an efficient Talent Development program & is not afraid to roll up their sleeves & get to work. You are tech-savvy, have a creative mindset with strong execution skills, & are always seeking new & better ways to improve practices & processes. Youve never met a question you werent willing to find the answer to. You have the confidence & ability to work independently, & can communicate clearly & persuasively. We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven team member who is eager to learn, grow & flex their skills on the Talent Development team.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage logistics of training workshops & programs - create & send out communications, manage enrollment & attendance, create Google forms/sheets/documents, send & analyze program surveys.
- Design & map out training plans & schedules by year/quarter.
- Track professional development allowance usage.
- Provide creative & innovative solutions to streamline Talent Development processes.
- Assist in creating communications materials for Talent Development initiatives.
- Track learner progress for online courses on Bridge, LMS.
- Market available training opportunities to employees.
- Research current trends in Talent Development & provide feedback on initiatives that could be impactful at Betterment.
What Were Looking For:
- A self-starter that enjoys creating efficient & effective processes with attention to detail
- A innovative, creative person with a solution oriented mindset
- Ability to collaborate & work well with people at all levels in the organization
- Comfortable with technology, Google Drive (i.e. creating/formatting sheets, slides & documents)
- Proficient in Excel & Project Management
- Passionate about learning & development, with an interest in learning management systems & process improvement
What Being at Betterment Means for You:
Joining Betterment means joining a community of folks passionate about change, being on a team that cares for your health & well-being, & being on a journey of non-stop growth & evolution.
- Youll join a Community:
- Betterment is a place to bring your best self. We welcome families (and pets) for all our activities such as lunches, company retreats, & celebrations.
- Make meaningful connections with your peers through interest groups, sports clubs, social events, meetups, & regular knowledge sharing.
- Youll stay Happy & Healthy:
- Regardless of where you are, we will ensure you're well set up & cared for, through gym reimbursements, a customizable workstation, enrollment in our 401(k) service, flexible parental leave, & a whole suite of thoughtful benefits.
- Youll have unlimited paid personal & vacation days, & a team that cares about your whole life, not just what youre working on.
- Youll Learn & Grow:
- Enhance your skills & abilities through Betterment University courses & additional spending for outside learning.
- Contribute to our knowledge & transparent workspace through mentoring & career coaching programs, weekly company meetings, show & tells & BetterDev.
Please note that Betterment is dedicated to providing accommodations to candidates with disabilities. If you need accommodations at any point throughout the interview process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $22 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 500,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.