Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing, & Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements & balance the needs of our business.
- 2+ years of experience in a SaaS/Telecom selling space
- Demonstrated success in owning your own book of business & directly selling a product or service for at least 2 years,
- Ability to provide thorough daily/weekly/monthly forecasting metrics & communicate them in a succinct manner.
- Team player & helps others, positive attitude, works hard, shows up on time, prepared for meetings, completes activities/actions, attends trainings, live company values, proactive mentality, strong EQ, accountable, dependable
- Outbound prospecting into install base, greenfield prospecting into new accounts, execute strong QBR strategy for territory penetration
- Interested in understanding the cloud computing/communications business model & are excited about the prospect of selling to a technical audience.
- Embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Cultivated your interpersonal & communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- Possess the ability to listen first & add value to every conversation.
- Comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities & have the ability to effectively manage your own time.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Creative. Team-player. Eager to deliver excellence.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
- We have a very large addressable market & a high volume of customers that are eager to work with us to develop new & innovative communications workflows with our API. This position is responsible for qualifying projects, helping customers build applications & closing deals in an inclusive & collaborative team environment.
- Work with customers across all verticals wto understand their business & technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs.
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VPs of innovation, omni-channel & digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies, & mid-sized commercial companies. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, & executives.
- Cross functional process development/improvement on designated projects
- Generates & shares comprehensive & detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, & deadlines
The Growth Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. With an ever growing amount of companies being created, along with companies that have been around for many years - our SMB & Mid-Markets are the bread & butter when it comes to companies creating a customized platform for their communication needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Road NE (Buckhead Region) in Atlanta. While working in our newest office, youll enjoy fully stocked snacks & drinks. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.