At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyfts Bikes & Scooters team is developing the future of micro-mobility.This team is focused on urban transportation & removing congestion, read more here!
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative & analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, & design to achieve the companys vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial & passionate Product Managers to innovate & execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company & industry from our New York City office.
- Understand Lyft's strategic & competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics & roadmap to align with Lyft's mission & drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research & usability studies.
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth & maintenance.
- Lead & align cross functional partners & teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners & operations to drive a shared vision.
- Gain alignment & support from key strategic partners. Support & grow the office culture in NYC.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments & decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
Experience & Skills:
- Must have 6+ years of industry Product Management experience.
- Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience.
- Prior experience working remotely is a plus.
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Passion for Lyft & what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, & interdependencies in an organized & structured way. Be able to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Strong user empathy & previous experience working on user-facing product flows
- Excellent judgment & thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills & intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, & other audiences.
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, & prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, & requests should be second nature to you.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.