We're looking for a highly experienced, results-driven Marketing expert to support our Demand Generation Marketing team. You will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation & work closely with Marketing Solutions, Strategic Growth (Sales), Product, Engineering & Operations to power the growth of Compass revenue via agent recruitment. You will focus on driving more of the industry's best real estate agents to join Compass by delivering highly engaged customers into the funnel, lowering the cost to recruit & powering expansion into new markets.
The successful candidate must have strong experience in marketing & business strategy with a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company to drive results. In this role, you will be expected to integrate inbound & outbound demand generation strategies to drive growth & revenue. You must have the technical expertise to manage a complex digital marketing campaign, balanced with the brand experience of being able to place the most effective message in those channels to drive results. You have experience in product marketing, GTM campaign development, content marketing, email marketing, multichannel nurture, social media marketing, marketing operations, conversion optimization, media metrics & web analytics, campaign development, & marketing-to-sales SLAs, search engine optimization (SEO), database retargeting & beyond.
Your main stakeholders will be the Compass strategic growth team & expansion teams. You will focus on key results that drive our revenue generation in partnership with Growth team leadership. You will develop a deep understanding of our customers, Compass agents, & deeply understand the messages that are impactful for them to fill the funnel & nurture until close. You will create strategic briefs for content generation & have a dedicated content team (design, writing, production etc) to help achieve your goals. You will lead media planning with the goal of placing the right message in front of the right customer at the right time. You will work in collaboration with Marketing Solutions team leaders & Product Managers to assure we build the foundational tech infrastructure & instrument a recurring process that scales our demand generation goals.
This leader must thrive as a part of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical skills, have a strong bias for action, a passion for solving business problems & the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a great communicator with outstanding verbal, written & presentation skills with a proven track record of building & coaching superior teams. Deep experience leading growth marketing functions, preferably in real estate, tech, at B2B SaaS & B2C organizations is preferred. This is a full-time position based in New York City & reports to the Chief Marketing Solutions Officer.
At Compass You Will:
- Develop & grow a high performing, metrics-driven, customer acquisition organization made up of campaign management, digital marketing, partner marketing & operations.
- Lead strategic development of multi-channel direct & channel acquisition campaigns including but not limited to search, display, email, social, ABM & content syndication.
- Meet & exceed pipeline development goals & other leading indicators of demand.
- Forecast, measure, analyze & report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline & bookings.
- Continuously evaluate the performance & ROI of campaigns, adjusting demand tactics & strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value proposition, messaging & content needs.
- Work closely with product marketing, marketing communications, market outreach & development & sales to ensure message optimization & cross-functional alignment.
- Ensure a highly productive relationship with sales, driving strong alignment on campaign strategy as well as pipeline & win-rate objectives.
- Develop & maintain a thorough understanding of agent decision making behavior & industry trends to ensure effective implementation of marketing programs.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media & budget allocation to maximize ROI.
- Assess new trends & drive continual improvement of the acquisition portfolio.
- Segmentation & targeting work closely with the business intelligence team, strategic growth (sales), & each of the brands Marketing partners to identify the highest potential prospects who offer the greatest Lifetime Value (LTV).
- Work to attain an optimal marketing mix & to optimize resources to maximize impact, with tactics that could likely include paid search, social advertising, mobile & video ads, sms, email, webinars, real time lead bidding & partner with other critical marketing groups such as web management, CRM & product marketing.
- Strong leadership with the ability to prioritize, set clear direction & develop people to deliver results.
What We Look For:
- Authority in B2B demand generation with 10+ years of experience in marketing in fast-paced technology companies.
- 5+ years of leadership & management experience in the field of demand gen, digital or campaign marketing.
- Extensive experience with direct marketing & marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation & analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- Strong proficiency in sourcing & analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with & making decisions with partial information