Peloton is looking for a hard-working, results-oriented Senior Finance Manager who will help build out & manage our consolidations & ERP functions. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data. This person will own business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization & will also partner closely with our Accounting team. You will be heavily involved with strategic planning including long-range financial forecasts, budgeting, & planning. This role offers a great opportunity to learn & grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Lead all aspects of the monthly, quarterly & annual planning consolidation process, including producing forward looking financial statements by projecting balance sheet & cash flow statements.
- Prepare consolidated monthly management & board level reporting materials; including analysis & insights into variances between actual & expected financial results
- Consolidation of international including a detailed understanding of intercompany transactions & eliminations
- Formulate consolidated financial statements, including intercompany eliminations, & ensuring that measurement & translation of foreign currency results is accurate
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements
- Establish business relationships with department heads & address ad hoc financial analysis requests & inquiries
- Own & actively manage the consolidations process through strong partnership with our Accounting team
- Assist in the development, tracking & reporting of operational & financial metrics that lead to the execution of a KPI framework
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities
- Develop & maintain various dashboards & recurring reporting processes while assisting in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management
- Prior ERP implementation experience is a STRONG plus. Individual will work closely with our Financial Systems team & senior level executives as we continue to implement new processes
- Optimize company roll-out of Financial Planning Software, including creating reports, dashboards, models & KPIs
- 8+ years in FP&A / corporate finance, preference for prior experience owning & managing headcount & financial modeling
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel (VBA & SQL skills are a serious plus) & Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools & data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis
- Strong communicator who can explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences
- Knowledgeable of functional elements which are important for business profitability in order to influence, drive & positively impact business results
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious & not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Prior experience managing cross-functional relationships is a plus
- Existing ERP knowledge is a STRONG plus, especially NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.