The International Product Analyst E-Commerce will drive the analysis & insights for the new e-commerce function for HelloFresh International. This person will play a pivotal role in uncovering insights that will feed into the product & assortment strategy across several markets. They will formulate key recommendations around product assortment, categories, pricing, & promotions within the portfolio.
What youll do
- You will serve as the key analytics contact on the Intl E-commerce Product team, working closely with the Intl Category Manager on key analysis to support the ecommerce portfolio strategies, & regular reporting efforts against agreed KPIs.
- You will source & mine through data & and provide analysis for all aspects of our e-commerce portfolio in order to gain a better understanding of performance & the implications to our assortment, categorization, pricing, & promotions across international markets
- You will track key customer metrics such as uptake, repurchase rate, & customer feedback & ratings & guide procurement efforts with actionable feedback for suppliers
- You will translate data into actionable insights & visualization dashboards which will serve to inform various teams on the performance & opportunities in improving the ecommerce portfolio
- You will develop new or evolve existing dashboards in order to visualize the most important data points on the performance & KPIs, across all international markets
- You will use Excel, SQL, Tableau & other relevant analytics / reporting tools to work efficiently & at scale
What youll bring
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar role in data analytics/ business intelligence; CPG or E-Commerce experience is a plus
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Analytical: you can tackle vague, complex problems using data & logic; you have experience analyzing & synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Adaptable: youre a quick learner who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Collaborative: you have experience managing projects that involve input from multiple stakeholders to accomplish a shared goal
- Scrappy: you can quickly make sense of ambiguous situations, roll up your sleeves & get the job done
- Entrepreneurial: youre able to prioritize & manage your own workflow, & youre not afraid to take on responsibility & make real business impact
- Detail-oriented: youre careful & thorough in accomplishing tasks
- You have excellent command of Excel & PowerPoint
- You have excellent skills in querying with at least one dialect of SQL; python is a plus
- You have excellent skills in data visualization & creating dashboards (e.g. Tableau)
- Already based in Berlin or willing to move there, with possibility to travel to other HelloFresh locations
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice & the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, & Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly & we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets & brand portfolio, but also in new geographies & new brands. Join us & play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.