Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, & technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record in delivering innovative solutions in modern consumer technologies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, & passionate teams? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane simplifies & secures your digital identity, helping you take control of your personal information that lives online. Available across all major platforms & devices, Dashlane automatically fills & stores passwords, personal data, & payment details to help you manage & protect - using our patented security architecture - your digital identity.We have helped over 11 million people in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities, allowing people tolive safely & seamlessly onlineat home, at work, & everywhere in between.Our vision is to evolve beyond password management & become the world's most-trusted Digital Identity Provider. By offering holistic, convenient, private, & secure solutions to manage your life online, we will bring the promise of the internet to its full potential: Making the world a safer, more open, more connected place.Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion to deliver this vision,and the belief our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every team member.
As a Product Manager at Dashlane, you will play a critical role in the future direction of digital identity management. You will lead our agile Apple-platform teams focused on iOS & macOS. We want to truly harness what the Apple ecosystem has to offer for our customers, always be in a position to rapidly experiment within our iOS & macOS native apps, & ensure these platforms can scale for the future.You will be a key person in making all thishappen. You & your teams will have complete autonomy to determine the inputs, & will be accountableonly for the outputs & outcomes.Your work will run the gamut from strategic to technical.Wewill expect you to build strong relationships with Apple, our iOS & Maccustomers, & of course our Apple-focused team members. We will look to you to drive continuous improvements of our iOS & macOS platforms - both from a technical & product perspective - ensuring we maintain end-to-end quality, security, & app resilience, & adopt new native capabilities in a timely manner.And you will be part of an engaged & collaborative Product team that is eager to learn from & support each other.To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive & creative leader, & a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tricky choices when called for & rally the team around a decision; expect a tough job you will be proud & excited to do.
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Craft a long-term vision for our Apple native apps & Safari web extension.
- Contribute to our strategic vision for how our different apps fit alongside each other.
- Advocate for our Apple customers, raising the bar for product decisions & experiment execution.
- Lead teams focused on our iOS & macOS platforms to ensure they stay integrated within the Apple ecosystem, & technically in top shape.
- Drive the collaborative creation of platform-focused roadmaps, success metrics, & detailed specifications.
- Act as a link between the Apple-platform teams, stakeholders & executives.
- Gather requirements on what new platform native capabilities should be built & how existing ones should be enhanced.
- Split projects into relevant milestones & deliver value iteratively (from 'MVP' to full product).
- Ensure the release pipelines of our iOS & macOS platforms are consistently in the best possible shape for experimentation.
- Learn about the technical debt levels of our iOS & macOS apps, & understand the value of revamping older areas of them.
- Become our product & market expert for all things Apple, with whom you will develop our relationship.
Experience you'll bring:
- 2+ years' product managementexperience.
- Experience in agile development & product ownership of consumer apps.
- Bachelors degree or above.
We're also looking for:
- Knowledge & passion about the Apple ecosystem & platform guidelines.
- Experience shipping experiences on native iOS apps is a must.Experience in also building native macOS apps is a significant plus.Previous technical experience is a plus.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. And the ability to build strong relationships with external stakeholders, i.e. Apple.
- Impact focus & a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both customers & businesses.
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy, planning, & execution.
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus).
- Experience in end-to-end management of projects (from idea to operations).
- Organizational & leadership abilities, with excellent English communication skills.
- The ability to workcollaboratively & independently, with experience presenting to large groups & senior audiences.
- An ability to adapt to new & potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Ambition & curiosity.
- Willingness to occasionallytravel to meet with Apple contacts.
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Economics, Statistics, or other technical, analytical, or creative fields.
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin,socio-economic status, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.