Join VillageMD as an Analyst, Population Health Operations in Atlanta, GA
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Analyst, Population Health Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
As a Population Health Operations Analyst, you will work to arm healthcare providers with the technology, analytical capabilities, & operational excellence required to better look after the patients that rely upon their healthcare facilities for care.
Could this be you?
Integral to our Atlanta market, you will handle a wide range of projects to support & improve the organizations product offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly-integrated, technology-enabled services. You will receive foundational training in healthcare that will provide a launch pad to grow your career in healthcare. As a new member of the team, youll be part of a larger group responsible for implementing our clinical & funds flow models in new markets.
How you can make a difference
- Working directly with mid-level & senior leadership to develop broad scope expertise in healthcare operations, strategy, project management, & data analysis
- Collaborating with the Atlanta market team members to develop strategic, process driven, & technical solutions for improving quality, while reducing the cost of care
- Acting as the liaison between operational leaders & the VillageMD analytics team to produce significant representations of complex datasets with actionable operating solutions in partner facing deliverables
- Presenting thoughtful analytical summaries to operational team members, using strong written & verbal communication
- Supporting the team in effort to drive an optimal patient experience through VMD processes & services; evaluating existing approaches & identifying areas for improvement
- Supporting operational procedures & best practices related to market operations & services for network practice
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn, take initiative & be resourceful
- A bias for action & pragmatic solutions
- Strong research, writing, analytical & critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous & dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product & results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication & doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelors degree with a concentration in business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
- Prior internships with a strategy consulting firm, investment bank, or company in the healthcare industry is a serious plus
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.