Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco & New York, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
As the Finance Manager, you will be working in the finance team to drive all aspects of planning & performance management. Basically, you will perform analysis to provide visibility to both internal & external partners, as well to track performance & identify business opportunities.
- Analytical support of all financing-related activities, including Excel modeling, report generation, & coordinating with the Sales, Marketing, Operations & Accounting teams
- Review, analyze, confirm, & report on portfolio-level & corporate financial results & operating performance metrics
- Participate in, & contribute to, annual budgeting & forecasting processes
- Prepare materials & insights for weekly & monthly business performance reviews
- Review, evaluate, maintain, & improve financial models used for capital markets, OKRs, operational, & financial reporting
What We Value
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics, Engineering or related field
- 4-6 years of investment banking or corporate finance experience
- Excel proficiency
- Comfortable interacting with internal & external senior level executives
- Strong communication, team-working, quantitative & analytical skills
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm & driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking & self-starting